I’d say the sheriff’s department of Henderson can prove to be the most resourceful agency when it comes to an arrest report, but not so much for a warrant search. So, seeking the help of law enforcement to access the police blotter or a warrants list is out of the question.
Ideally, it shouldn’t be so because the agency makes the request for the issue of arrest warrants and subsequently serves these orders. So, they should have no qualms about providing information on outstanding warrants. Yet, the police department is exceptionally generous about offering arrest records on their website, you will see how in a minute. But for a warrant check, you will need to take your inquiry to their office in person.
The Clerk of Superior Court is another likely choice for a criminal check although they don’t offer police reports or a warrant list. Take a look at what you can get when you approach the police and the county clerk for criminal court records:
How do I access the arrest log and other criminal check services offered by the police of Henderson?
- The facility to access all public arrest records: This is offered at http://hcsosearch.hendersoncountync.org/hcso/arrest_Search.asp. You just need the last name to start the offender search. If you also happen to have a date, it will help to narrow down the results. In any case, you will get all the information about the detainee in question including the charges filed against him.
- The inmate lookup service: You are probably wondering why bother with an inmate search when you have already checked out the arrest log for the area. Well, the tool at http://hcsosearch.hendersoncountync.org/hcso/jail_Detail.asp?JailInmateID=1505095 allows you to not just get details on the charges against the inmate but also access the arrest mug shot and release bond related information.
- Seeking a warrant search from the agency office: The more the information you want the greater will be the effort required for it. So, if you want in depth details in response to your criminal search, be prepared to go to the office of the sheriff at 100 North Grove Street, Hendersonville, NC 28792. You can call them on (828) 697-4911 to know more about their warrant search services.
How do I seek criminal court records from the Clerk of Court’s Office of Henderson County?
There are two ways to contact this agency. You can either visit their office at 200 N Grove St, Suite 163, Hendersonville, NC 28792 or you can write to them at this address. Goes without saying that it will take you longer to receive the response to a mailed in criminal check request. Now, there are two ways in which you can seek the court docket you need:
- You can use the public service terminal to search the database of court cases maintained by the agency. Again, I don’t have to tell you that you will only be able to use this service if you visit the agency office in person. Yes, you will spend more time and effort doing so, but the warrant search will be free. Plus, with access to the court docket database, you can also get information on the civil matters that the subject is involved in.
- If you don’t want to take the trouble of reading all those police reports and criminal dockets, you can always ask a deputy of the agency to help out with your background search, for a price of course. You will end up paying $25 for the facility but will get a certified copy of the results.